Fruits have countless health benefit for our body, everyone knows it.
What fruits have what benefit, do you know? Are you eating the right fruits?
In my next few articles, I would like to highlight the fruits and the benefit they have. Maybe you will find the right one that suit you best.
It’s common knowledge that fruits are very nutritious, from enhancing energy and everyday health to keeping our hearts clean and healthy to preventing cancer, these delicious fruits have properties well worth their generous reputation, and there are dozens of reasons that you should take them seriously and include them in your daily diet. Here are a few of the fruits, and the benefits they contain.
1. Apples.-- Have been known for a very long time to be a very nutritious, health-boosting food, and this is correct. Apples are well-equipped to handle several problems that can occur within the body to help keep you out of the doctor’s office. Apples are known as being anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-allergenic. They are also rich in flavanoids, a powerful antioxidant that will help to keep you looking and feeling younger. The substances in apples also work together to protect the cells in the body, helping to prevent the development and spread of cancer.
2. Grapefruits. --These are another nutritious fruit, and they are perfect for improving your heart’s health by lowering cholesterol levels. They are also good for helping your body process food more efficiently by decreasing the amount of insulin in your bloodstream. This causes your body to process more energy from the food that it takes in, and can help in losing weight. But their incredible benefits don’t stop there, as they have also been shown to be able to repair damaged DNA inside of cells, which helps in preventing several forms of cancer from developing.
3. Strawberries. -- These pretty red fruits are bursting with a wide variety of vitamins, but they have more Vitamin C than anything else. - In fact, one cup of strawberries exceeds the recommended daily dose of vitamin C by almost 30%! These vitamins work together to improve your energy as well as to help prevent illness. They also happen to contain a lot of antioxidants, which help to prevent premature aging by fighting off the damaging effects of free radicals. The only downside to strawberries is that they are extremely perishable, and after having been frozen for even a small amount of time, they lose nearly all of their nutritious benefits, so make sure to eat them while they’re fresh!
4. Pineapples.--Are great because they probably have one of the most varied amounts of vitamins and minerals. – They contain everything from calcium, fiber, potassium, to Vitamin C! This makes them perfect for helping boost your immune system and fight off illness, as well as giving you more energy. Pineapples also contain bromelain, which suppresses coughing, They are also rich in manganese, which is a substance that the body uses to help build stronger bones.
5. Avocados. Avocados aren’t as readily consumed as some of the other fruits, but they should be. These fruits are extremely efficient at helping your heart become strong, healthy, and reducing your risk of developing heart disease. They are low in fat, but also are one of the few fruits to naturally contain a monounsaturated fat that can actually help to lower your cholesterol levels. They also contain plentiful amounts of potassium, which regulates a health blood pressure in the body, as well as containing folate, a necessary nutrient for a strong heart. On top of all of this, Avocados also contain carotenoids and tocopherols, which can, when consumed together, prevent breast and prostate cancer.
Do lookout for my next article on what I call Superfruit.